We do not give cash refunds. Credit & Debit cards are considered as cash.
Rescheduling on your scheduled class date will be considered a No Show..
You may reschedule a class only if you abide by our policies.
'24 hours before' means that the booking can be changed upto 24 hrs before the start of the appointment. For example, if the appointment start time is 9am Tuesday, '24 hours before' means that the booking can be changed upto 8.59am Monday.
- If you contact us at least 24 hours in advance of the class date, then we can reschedule your class.
- Class day rescheduling: Student is not allowed to reschedule on the day of the class. Student who does request this will be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see NO SHOW policy below.
- Rescheduled more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not refund nor grant credit to student if the student is not able to make it to the rescheduled class unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering the student unable to come to class.
- Student must come to class on time. We recommend that student arrive to class ON TIME. If the student is more than 15 minutes late to class, the student is considered a NO SHOW. If the student is late for a rescheduled class, the student will also be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see below for the NO SHOW policy. If you know in advance that you will be late for your class, please give us a call (888-503-3113).
NO SHOW POLICY:
- Student who does not show up to class and did not notify us before the start of the class is considered a NO SHOW.
- There will be a $20 fee for the manpower necessary to cancel and reschudle your class.
REPLACEMENT CARD/MISPRINTED CARD:
- ALL American Heart Association replacement cards are $15 each. Student has the option to pick up the card or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. If the student choose to have GoACLS Training ship the card to the student via USPS Standard Mail (regular mail), $7 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged (we ship USPS Priority Mail).
- Student is responsible for the correct spelling of the student's own name. Student must check to make sure the student's name on all forms is correct. If the student fails to notify the instructor at the time of the class that the name is spelled incorrectly, GoACLS Training will not be responsible for the misprinting of the card. Student will have to pay the replacement card fee in order to obtain another card.
- NO REFUND is allowed.
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED once the key code has been sent to the student.
- We do not accept personal checks for payment.
- Only Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, money order and cash are accepted.
Complaints about products or services that are not related to an American Heart Association course can be submitted by phone, fax, e-mail or letter.
Complaints about issues concerning American Heart Association courses, instructors, instructor candidates, Regional Faculty, Training Center Faculty or Training Center Coordinator may be submitted to the Training Center in writing and must contain the following information:
- The name and address of the person making the complaint. Complainants may not remain anonymous.
- The name and address of the person and/or organization against which the complaint is made.
- A detailed written description of the dispute, complaint, or problem (who, what, when, where, and why).
- Reference to the appropriate rule, standard, and/or guidelines related to the matter if known.
- Copies of all related correspondence, records and other documentation.
Complaints will be responded to within ten (10) days.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE:
We would rather come to an honest & equitable resolution than have a dispute.
If you have a question with a charge, please give us a call (888-503-3113). Once we understand your issue, we can attend to correcting the issue or if needed, clarifying the charges in detail.
- If a charge is placed in dispute by you (or the cardholder if it is not your credit card) because you (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, you will be responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges.
At GoACLS Training, your privacy is very important to us. Any information you provide us when you make purchases and requests (including your name, address, phone number, mailing address, credit card or other bank information) is kept strictly confidential and is never sold to outside vendors. We use this information only to provide you the services needed for payment and certification.
ON SITE TRAINING
GoACLS Training will gladly come to your location to perform an On-Site Training. We ask that you have a minimum of five people. Once you have scheduled an On-Site Training date, we request a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the training. You can reschedule within 48 hours of the On-Site Training. Please be advised that you can only reschedule your training one time. If the On-Site Training is cancelled, you will not receive the deposit back. Also be aware that group discounts are given based on the number of students originally accounted for by the client. If fewer students than expected are present for the class, GoACLS Training will not issue a refund for those missing students due to the nature of the discount, we can instead issue a credit for training of those students at a future training session or at our facility.
PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
GoACLS Training guarantees it abides by all American Heart Association policies and procedures in the conduction of all the American Heart Association courses. GoACLS Training only sell services and does not sell products from its website. . You agree that GoACLS Training, its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of training acquired. You agree the maximum liability to GoACLS Training shall be the price of the services rendered.
The information provided on GoACLS Training website is presented 'as is' and we are not held responsible for any mistakes or misprints. This includes any incorrect pricing or product descriptions. GoACLS Training expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or any kind with respect to the website and its use. You agree that GoACLS Training, its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of this content and its information.
American Heart Association Courses & Materials
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.