Terms and Conditions
We do not give cash refunds. Credit & Debit cards are considered as cash.
Rescheduling on your scheduled class date will be considered a No Show..
You may reschedule a class only if you abide by our policies.
'24 hours before' means that the booking can be changed until 24 hrs before the start of the appointment. For example, if the appointment start time is 9am Tuesday, '24 hours before' means that the booking can be changed until 8.59am Monday.
- If you contact us at least 24 hours in advance of the class date, then we can reschedule your class.
- Class day rescheduling: Student is not allowed to reschedule on the day of the class. Student who does request this will be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see NO SHOW policy below.
- Rescheduled more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not refund nor grant credit to student if the student is not able to make it to the rescheduled class unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering the student unable to come to class.
- Student must come to class on time. We recommend that student arrive to class ON TIME. If the student is more than 15 minutes late to class, the student is considered a NO SHOW. If the student is late for a rescheduled class, the student will also be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see below for the NO SHOW policy. If you know in advance that you will be late for your class, please give us a call (888-503-3113).
NO SHOW POLICY:
- Student who does not show up to class and did not notify us before the start of the class is considered a NO SHOW.
- There will be a $20 fee for the manpower necessary to cancel and reschedule your class.
REPLACEMENT CARD/MISPRINTED CARD:
- ALL American Heart Association replacement cards are $15 each. Student has the option to pick up the card or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. If the student choose to have GoACLS Training ship the card to the student via USPS Standard Mail (regular mail), $7 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged (we ship USPS Priority Mail).
- Student is responsible for the correct spelling of the student's own name. Student must check to make sure the student's name on all forms is correct. If the student fails to notify the instructor at the time of the class that the name is spelled incorrectly, GoACLS Training will not be responsible for the misprinting of the card. Student will have to pay the replacement card fee in order to obtain another card.
- NO REFUND is allowed.
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED once the key code has been sent to the student.
- We do not accept personal checks for payment.
- Only Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, money order and cash are accepted.