- All sales are final, no refunds will be given.
- If you registered incorrectly and need to make adjustments to your order, just give us a call (888-503-3113) and we will make the changes for you.
- If you call within 2 hours of the sale (sometimes longer, so always call us), we can void the order and no charges or penalties will apply.
Cancellation shall refer to appointments (class date) only.
- If you need to cancel your class date, you will be entitled to reschedule for up to 60 days from the original class date. However, fees will be deducted if we are not notified 24 hours prior the class date (please see the Rescheduling Policy below)
- Cancellation will not be honored on the class date. (less than 24 hrs prior to class date).
- In order to reschedule, you must contact us at 888-503-3113. If you are unable to reach a representative, please leave us a voice message.
- We are closed for Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Rescheduling requests made on those 5 holidays will not be counted until the next business day.
- If you contact us 2 or more days before your class date (excluding holidays listed above), you will not incur any additional fee's..
- If you contact us less than 24 hrs before before your class date (excluding holidays listed above), a $25 fee will apply for BLS and Heartsavers Courses and a $50 will apply for all other courses.
- If you reschedule less than 24 hrs before your class date, you will be considered as a NO SHOW student. Please see the NO SHOW policy below.
- You may only reschedule once, and the rescheduled class must take place within 60 days of the original class date.
- If you are not able to make it to a rescheduled class. you will be considered a no show
- We will not issue refund, grant credit, nor reschedule you to another class if you are not able to make it to the rescheduled class unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering you unable to come to class. In cases of extreme weather conditions resulting in MTA or DOE suspensions, we will reschedule you without fee or penalty to another class.
- We only ask that you arrive to class on time. Classrooms open 15 minutes prior to class starting.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to class, you will not be allowed into the class. If you are late for an already rescheduled class, you will be considered a NO SHOW (please see below for the NO SHOW policy).
NO SHOW POLICY:
No Shows will have to reschedule according to our rescheduling policy above. You will have to pay a rescheduling fee, as stated above, see Rescheduling Policy
- You will be considered a NO SHOW if you do not show up on your class date, or if you do not notify us at least one day before the start of the class.
- If you are not able to make it to a class date unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering you unable to come to class. In cases of extreme weather conditions resulting in MTA or DOE suspensions, we will reschedule you without fee or penalty to another class.
MISPRINTED CARD/REPLACEMENT CARD:
- If you have taken a class with us but need to replace your certification, you may contact us at 888-503-3113 or follow this link to purchase :https://goacls.enrollware.com/enroll?course=41143
- Our price for replacement cards is $15 each.
- You have the option to pick up the certification or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. However, we will not be held responsible if your card is lost in the mail if the envelope is provided by you. If you choose to have GoACLS ship the card to you via USPS Priority Mail, $10 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged.
E-LEARNING/ BLENDED COURSES:
- NO REFUND - E-Learning courses are Final Sale. Sale is considered final upon receiving Keycode for the E-Learning course you purchased.
- Exchanging from an online course to a classroom course is NOT PERMITTED under any circumstances.
- We do not accept personal checks for payment.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, money order and cash are accepted.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE:
If a charge is placed in dispute by you (or the cardholder if it is not your credit card) because you (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, you will be responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Any information we gathered from you will only be used within GoACLS. We do not store any credit card and payment information. The only information stored will be your name, mailing/ billing addresses, phone number, and email. Your information will never be sold to outside vendors. Only our partners (e.g... Authorize.net, mail carriers, the AHA) have access to your information in order to complete your transaction.
- To provide the best service and training to all our students, please make proper arrangements for the day. Please keep in mind that some of our courses can run for a full day. To be fair to other students and not cause any distraction, please be sure to schedule accordingly and make proper arrangements.
- Should students violate this policy, they will be turned away from the class and the rescheduling/no show policy along with any applicable fees will apply.
Please feel free to contact the GoACLS should you have any questions or concerns.